Constable Laurie Hawkins Passes Away

Carbon Monoxide Victim Succumbs
Constable Laurie Hawkins of the local Ingersoll OPP detachment succumbed to her illness earlier today according to a statement released by her family.
Constable Hawkins had been in a North Bay hospital since her transfer from Toronto after poisonous gas seeped through her home in Woodstock.
Her and her family were found Dec. 1 after neighbours noticed papers piling up at the home. Police investigated and found the family. Police say a carbon buildup in the pipe of a gas fireplace caused a carbon monoxide leak in the home.
She was moved up north to be closer to her friends and relatives.
Hawkins died at 12:30 a.m. today surrounded by family and loved ones.
A funeral was held Sunday for her husband Richard, daughter, Cassandra, and their old son, Jordan.
Advertisements

Post a Comment

Required fields are marked *
*
*

%d bloggers like this: